Earth Hour To Earth Day
- Hsinchiu Love Action

- 4小时前
- 讀畢需時 1 分鐘
Tonight, we turn off the lights for Earth. For one hour, our Ten-person office is saving energy.
今晚,我們為地球熄燈。在這一個小時裡,我們這間十人的辦公室正一同節約能源。
I know it is insignificant in any measure,
我知道無論從任何角度衡量,
but it is our little effort to try to bring a measurable impact.
這點電力都微不足道,但這是我們為了創造實質影響所付出的微小努力。
To our Earth, one hour is insignificant, but it is powerful.
對地球而言,一小時或許微不足道,但它卻充滿力量。
And yet,,,,, it is not enough.....
然而,僅僅如此是不夠的……
We would like to put our words into action,
我們希望能化言語為行動,
To try, to really make an impact for our Earth, even if it's just for one hour.
嘗試真正為地球帶來改變,哪怕只有一小時。
On Earth Day,
在世界地球日這天,
we want to carry on our spirit, as we had turned off our lights, for one hour,
我們想延續這份精神;正如我們熄燈一小時那樣,
and hope we can turn on our awareness, into a measurable impact.
我們期許能「點亮」覺醒的意識,並將其轉化為對地球真正、可衡量的正面影響。




留言